Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nazarudin Blog is located at http://nazaruddin78.blogspot.com/


Nazaruddin admitted that the blog is located at http://nazaruddin78.blogspot.com/ is his. "There I will tell you many things began my personal journey, traveling in the party, a trip to this problem is, I called anyone, threatened anyone, I will tell you all there," said Nazaruddin via BlackBerry Messenger, on Tuesday, June 1, 2011.


Nazarudin

Blog it contains a defense-defense Nazaruddin on cases that happen to him. Nazaruddin denied all. Former General Treasurer Democratic Party, Mohamed Nazaruddin currently has a blog
Here are the contents of the blog Nazaruddin:

"I am Muhammad Nazaruddin, Member of the House of Representatives Commission VII, Former General Treasurer Democratic Party, currently serving Benhadara Democratic Party. I am not a writer, but the decay of character to me lately that berkira not make me take advantage of social media to write testimonials.

In the first testimony of this, I want to emphasize that what happened to the Democratic Party today, has made another party cheered. The first scenario: cornered myself accused of raping SPG. How I raped me when the rooms are occupied when the General Assembly Democrats, also filled in by my staff, and meeting space to be part of an informal meeting-meeting General Assembly meeting. Once the parties are unable to return the money helped, my name is brought. Did not figure that bermsalah performance not to be investigated? Indeed, access and trust me to be damaged in the eyes of the relation. Though the date and time on what I mean is in the house. Therefore I said I would report the case to the police. So my blog as a record, a decent and fair I write.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ga usah ribet bikin blog bos buat dapat simpati dari rakyat, intinya kl enete ga salah ngapain kabur bos????kl enete ga bersalah harus berani donk..

rina said...

Pihak-pihak terkait hebat ya bisa nangkep nazarudin sekarang lagu baru apa lagi ya yang mau dinyanyiin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More